Sunday, June 19, 2011

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

This is what I brought my daddy this morninig for breakfast.  After 5 minutes he decided to twighlight!


Then we got ready for our trip to Monticello to see my
 grandfather on daddy's side.  They are redoing their house.  Toilets in the yard and no furniture left in the house.


This was my table at lunch today!!!




When we got home, we visited mom's side of the family (Nanny and Pappy).  My Aunt Wowie and cousins Wells and Graham (Baby G) were there, too. 

Brotherly Love



After we finally got home, I wathched America's Funniest Home Videos and I laughed so hard my jaws started to hurt!

Daddy made some yummy fish for dinner.



HOPE YOU HAD A HAPPY FATHERS DAY







1 comment:

  1. The toliets in the yard remind me of The Help. You'll see what I'm talking about when the movie comes out. ;)

    That breakfast looks yummy. When is aunt's day??

    ReplyDelete